Bilingual (French and English) Customer Care Representative
Offre d'emploi #6151
- Employer: GroupSource
- Location: Calgary
- Date d'affichage: nov. 26, 2019
- Date de clôture: déc. 20, 2019
We are currently recruiting for a Bilingual (French and English) Customer Care Representative to join our team in Calgary, AB.
The Bilingual Customer Care Representative (French and English) is responsible for responding accurately to member and provider inquiries both in English and French. Solves claim questions and problems via telephone and email. Achieves continued success in meeting our standard for service level agreements (SLA's) and provide excellent customer service.
- Answer phone calls and assist members and providers with claims/coverage inquiries in both English and French
- Investigates complex requests via telephone or email to ensure answer provided is accurate and handled within the SLA timeline
- Assist members with claim inquiries
- Answers email and telephone inquiries from internal staff and sales offices
- Process health and dental claims
- Filing correspondence and claims
- Other duties as required
Competencies Specific for this Role
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service with the ability to communicate professionally and proficiently - oral and written along with good listening skills
- Above average organizational and planning skills
- Able to handle a fast-paced and repetitive workload
- Able to handle difficult calls from members and providers
- Able to audit claims (self and team members)
Education & Experience
- Post-secondary completion or near completion
- Training in business writing an asset
- 1-2 years of Call Centre, medical or group benefits experience an asset
- Strong data-entry skills with number pad familiarity
- Above average customer service skills
- Bilingual – fluent in French with a strong command of the English language both written and verbal
- Microsoft Office
GroupSource is growing...come grow your career with us!
For over 35-years, GroupSource has provided Canadian organizations with comprehensive, yet affordable employee group benefit plans. As a Third-Party Administrator (TPA), we not only help design an employee benefit plan that fits company's specific needs, we also act as a plan administrator, service department and claims manager for each of our client companies.
In addition to becoming part of a creative, challenging and stimulating work environment, we also offer:
- a competitive salary & benefits program
- fantastic work community
- education assistance
- a work-wellness program
Join our Team! Apply Now!
We thank everyone who applies to the Customer Care Representative - Bilingual role, however, due to the volume of applications we receive we are only able to contact candidates who have been selected for an interview.