Offre d'emploi #6087
- Employer: The Kananaskis Mountain Lodge
- Location: Hors Calgary
- Date d'affichage: oct. 30, 2019
- Date de clôture: nov. 29, 2019
We are looking for an Outlets Manager
Start a new Adventure while working for an Autograph by Marriott resort located in the heart of the iconic Canadian Rockies! The Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks, offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those seeking a culture that offers a work-hard, play-hard mantra, an empowering workplace, industry-best perks and benefits, and amazing development opportunities for those looking to grow a career. Join the Marriott family today!
We are looking for an excellent team player with strong organizational skills to join our Outlets. A strong F&B background and knowledge of hotel and restaurant operations is vital to the success of this individual. You must have an innate drive to succeed and can work independently to manage our Outlets team. Our top candidate will have strong organizational skills along with the ability to manage multiple areas, delivering quick decisions while maintaining an efficient and safe workplace.
As the Outlets Manager, you will use your leadership skills to ensure the success of our F&B outlets within the hotel. You will be responsible for training new employees, running shifts, scheduling, and ensuring the highest degree of customer service to all guests dining with us. You will be responsible for training and developing the employees on your team. As a leader of the department, you will also be accountable for controlling labor costs.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have 4 years of restaurant leadership experience, ideally in various settings, and possess valid Proserve and Food Safe certificates. Post-secondary education in Hospitality Management would be an asset.
Experience the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- One meal per day in our brand new employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca