Guest Service Agent
Offre d'emploi #6085
- Employer: The Kananaskis Mountain Lodge
- Location: Hors Calgary
- Date d'affichage: oct. 30, 2019
- Date de clôture: nov. 29, 2019
We are looking for a Guest Service Agent
Start a new Adventure while working for an Autograph by Marriott resort located in the heart of the iconic Canadian Rockies! The Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks, offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those seeking a culture that offers a work-hard, play-hard mantra, an empowering workplace, industry-best perks and benefits, and amazing development opportunities for those looking to grow a career. Join the Marriott family today!
As a Guest Service Agent (GSA) with our Rooms Division, you will be an important member of a team that creates an atmosphere of exceeding guest expectations, each and every shift. Your role is vital in determining what impression the guest has of our Lodge. You will find success in your role by making business decisions that are focused on upholding the highest standards in guest service while delivering against key financial goals and performance metrics for the department.
In this highly visible role, the GSA is responsible for the first and last impression, the check in and check out process, communication of information and delivering authentic hospitality to each and every guest. This includes promoting the lodge and the surrounding areas, promptly following up on guest requests and concerns, using strong and effective communication with all other hotel departments, seeking feedback from guests and exceeding their expectations, whether by wowing them, or when in service recovery.
In order to be considered for this role, you have experience with Microsoft Excel and Outlook, and are able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Previous hotel front office experience preferred.
Rate of Pay: $16.50 - $18/hour
Experience the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Onsite newly-renovated staff accommodations (starting from $8.25/day) which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our brand new employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca