Offre d'emploi #6081
- Employer: The Kananaskis Mountain Lodge
- Location: Hors Calgary
- Date d'affichage: oct. 30, 2019
- Date de clôture: nov. 29, 2019
We are looking for a Lobby Concierge
Start a new Adventure while working for an Autograph by Marriott resort located in the heart of the iconic Canadian Rockies! The Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks, offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those seeking a culture that offers a work-hard, play-hard mantra, an empowering workplace, industry-best perks and benefits, and amazing development opportunities for those looking to grow a career. Join the Marriott family today!
We are looking for an excellent team player to join our Front Office team at our newly renovated resort. As a Concierge, you will be an important member of the Front Office team that creates a warm arrival experience for the guests while exceeding their expectations. You will act as a guide to help guests rediscover the beauty of the Canadian Rockies through the endless list of activities inside and outside the resort. You will be responding to guest’s requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers. You will ensure that at all times, an up-to-date selection of booklets, guides, maps and brochures of local attractions are available. You will provide personal recommendations and make reservations for dining options in the Resort. You will also arrange taxis, chauffeur-hire limousines and the bookings of travel, entertainment and tour arrangements for the guests. You will be assisting guest’s book excursions, pre purchase lift tickets at Nakiska, and book tee times at the newly opened Kananaskis golf course. You will also be assisting guests in booking activities arranged by Family Activities including kid’s camp and so much more. Apart from your regular duties, you will support guest services in the lobby and ensure that the lobby is well taken care of, and kept clean.
In order to be considered for this role, you should have guest service experience in a luxury 4-star hotel. You must be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. An active member of Les Clefs D’Or Canada is preferred. Possession of a Motor Vehicle Operator’s License is preferred.
Rate of Pay: $18 - $20/hour
Experience the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Onsite newly-renovated staff accommodations (starting from $8.25/day) which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our brand new employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca