Offre d'emploi #6077
- Employer: The Kananaskis Mountain Lodge
- Location: Hors Calgary
- Date d'affichage: oct. 30, 2019
- Date de clôture: nov. 29, 2019
We are looking for a Bell Person
Start a new Adventure while working for an Autograph by Marriott resort located in the heart of the iconic Canadian Rockies! The Kananaskis Mountain Lodge is surrounded by untouched beauty and rugged mountain peaks, offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those seeking a culture that offers a work-hard, play-hard mantra, an empowering workplace, industry-best perks and benefits, and amazing development opportunities for those looking to grow a career. Join the Marriott family today!
The bell person will enjoy being part of a team that creates an atmosphere of exceeding guest expectations each and every time. You will utilize your superior guest service skills, combined with your communication and organizational abilities to provide a high degree of professionalism and efficiency for all guests and visitors at the resort. You are the first person to greet our guests with a warm & friendly welcome, assisting with parking cars, the loading and unloading of luggage, answering questions, and making suggestions about local amenities and attractions. Furthermore, you will assist with room deliveries, drive shuttles to local attractions, promptly follow up with guest requests or concerns, and offer personalized services to enhance the guest’s stay, all while providing courteous, professional and attentive service at all times.
In order to be considered for this role, you must be in possession of an Alberta Motor Vehicle Operator’s License. A class 4 license is preferred.
Rate of Pay: $18 - $20/hour + gratuities
Experience the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge here: https://vimeo.com/261927699
- Marriott Destinations membership providing you with discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at any of Marriott’s chain of hotels
- Food and Beverage discounts at ALL 5 of our dining outlets
- Onsite newly-renovated staff accommodations (starting from $8.25/day) which include a residence convenience store and employee gym
- One meal per day in our brand new employee cafeteria (taxable benefit)
- Discounts on activities offered through our Activities Committee: Skydiving, Yoga, Golf Passes, Ski/Snowboard Passes, to name a few
- Shuttle access to Calgary, Banff, and the Big 3 Ski Resorts
- Personal days: 4 per year after 6 months of continued full-time employment
- Growth and development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Health and Wellness benefits (some restrictions may apply)
- Vacation is accrued starting on your first day of work at a rate of 4% of your earnings
Apply now or visit us to learn more information at www.livetheadventure.ab.ca