Bilingual Customer Service Representatives
Offre d'emploi #6041
- Employer: Waste Management
- Location: Calgary
- Date d'affichage: oct. 22, 2019
- Date de clôture: nov. 16, 2019
The Customer Service Rep - National Accounts serves as end-to-end point of contact for customer base. Receives and processes customer service inquiries and problems via appropriate virtual channels. Records account activity, troubleshoots customer concerns and coordinates selling efforts with other sales teams. Reviews accounts, selling new business to existing clients, and converting accounts to a higher level through inbound calls.
This is a full-time position working Thursday thru Monday (including weekends) and rotating Stat. Holidays. Shifts are:
Thursday, Friday & Monday: 8:30 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 7 am – 3 pm
Sunday: 9 am – 5 pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other ancillary duties may be assigned.
- Utilizes excellent and professional written communication skills to respond to incoming customer service and sales inquiries via digital channels. Provides customer education regarding service options, charges, billing, and contracts that pay be standard or advanced.
- Fields customer service inquiries and transactions of a mid to high level of complexity for customers inclusive of:
- Communicates concise and accurate information.
- Establishes customer accounts by negotiating and documenting service type, pricing, billing, and other required information.
- Confirms understanding of customer needs, issues, and requests.
- Serves as the customer’s advocate by solving problems on the customer’s behalf by engaging the right department and people within Waste Management.
- Retains customers who call to cancel services by probing for cancellation reasons and offering alternatives
- Presents WM products and services that will benefit the customer by meeting customer needs. Cross-sells new products and services to existing customers by educating customers on WM environmental solutions. Offer, quote, and close prospective customer sales using knowledge of Waste Management products and services.
- Adheres to service and operational standards established for the call center, including quality, productivity, safety and timeliness goals. Effectively uses Waste Management business software tools (i.e., Pricing Tools, AMP, SalesForce, Record Setter, Proposal master, EPLM, etc). Runs standard reports as request by management.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
Education and Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or GED or High School Equivalency
- Experience: One year of relevant work experience in a call center environment handling customer requests, account or order changes and issues (in addition to education requirement).
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- Proficient in both written and verbal French considered an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office,
- Strong Keyboarding Skills WPM
- Professional email communication skills
Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills.
- A positive and engaged attitude
- Handle the stress of multi-tasking
- Manages multiple-simultaneous customer interactions online.
- Possesses an energetic and tenacious achievement orientation.
- Utilize multiple applications (4+) on one or more screens.
- Reacts well under pressure and treat others with respect.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Good time management skills to prioritize and plan work activities.
- Focuses on solving conflicts and listening to others without interrupting.
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Works efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team to ensure exceeding call center’s standards.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and helps build a positive team spirit.
- Adapts and able to deal with frequent changes in the work environment.
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations and respond promptly to service requests to meet customer commitments.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness to meet productivity standards in a timely manner.
- Show inquisitiveness and eagerness to gain sales or business related knowledge; proactively seeks out both formal and informal experiences that can provide new skills, behaviors and/or knowledge.
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is: office setting
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click Here.