Bilingual Telecom (VoIP) Helpdesk Technician
Offre d'emploi #5927
- Employer: UnitedCloud Inc.
- Location: Calgary
- Date d'affichage: sept. 19, 2019
- Date de clôture: oct. 19, 2019
Why Work Here?
“Canada's premium VoIP providers through an exceptional partner network.”
Are you a great support technician who loves working with people?
Interested in joining a company that will heavily invest in your training and offers company paid industry certifications?
Wonder what it would be like to join a small, fun, fast-paced team that is one of Calgary's fastest growing tech companies?
As a VoIP Technician, you’ll be setting up VoIP PBX and Cloud telecom solutions and services for our business clients and partners across Canada. You’ll be using your computer and networking knowledge and warm personality to work with our customers, sales team and project coordinators installing IP phones, while diagnosing troubles with routers, PoE network switches, software, and existing systems, providing end-user training and awesome customer support from our SE Calgary offices.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience required with VoIP telecom and\or PBX products.
- A minimum of 2 years experience servicing and/or installing computer systems in a client-facing capacity (telecom, cabling, IT networks, AV, and\or security cameras).
- Knowledge of commercial IT networks for LAN\WAN.
- Experience with ticketing software.
- A professional appearance and communication skills.
- A commitment to the continuous improvement of self and company. (Huge!)
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Integrity, initiative and a proven work ethic.
- Valid driver’s license for occasional site visits.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Bilingual in reading\writing\spoken English and French (Canadian)
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional personality
- Professional IT certifications: A+, Network+, CCNA, SSCA SIP certification, Microsoft Certifications.
- Experience with PBXs (traditional digital and/or preferably VoIP)
- Preference will be shown to candidates with solid written and spoken English skills, as well as heavy weighting for those that also speak French.
This position is full time, based in Calgary. This is an entry to middle-level position. This is a Monday to Friday daytime role and rotating occasional Saturday shifts, with occasional on-call emergency after-hours coverage (by company mobile phone).
We are the leading, innovative cloud telecom technology solution provider across Canada. We offer Medical/Dental benefits after 90 days. We offer a salary range commensurate with past experiences, a higher starting salary for more experienced telecom candidates. There are many opportunities for advancement.
If this sounds like you, send your cover letter or introduction identifying your telecom experiences, resume and please state salary expectations - important for consideration for an interview for this role.
About UnitedCloud Inc.:
Interested in joining a company that will heavily invest in your training and offers company paid industry certifications