Stagiaire Sous-titreur Vocal
Offre d'emploi #5368
- Employer: National Captioning Canada Inc.
- Location: Calgary
- Date d'affichage: juil. 30, 2019
- Date de clôture: août 31, 2019
Watch television for work! Regarde la télé pour ton travail!
If you are interested in broadcast media and have excellent written and oral French and English communication skills, apply now to become a bilingual voice captioner.
You will be trained to use voice recognition software to create French and English captions for live broadcast programming and time-coding software to align text to pre-recorded media.
Based in the Calgary, Alberta head office, the ideal candidate will have a combination of the following skills and competencies:
• French fluency
• English fluency
• Excellent written and oral French and English communication skills
• An articulate, clear and strong speaking voice
• Demonstrated time-management skills
• Ability to respond calmly, and think quickly under pressure
• Keen interest in geography, sports, politics, and current affairs
• Experience proofreading and editing text for 100% accuracy would be an asset
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred (Languages and Humanities considered an asset)
Selected candidates will undergo competency tests Work Schedule
• Full-time positions averaging 36 hours/week
• Early-morning/Late-evening shift work
Upon completion of the training program and a probationary period of live work, the voice-captioner wage will be increased.
Please send cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bilingual Voice Captioner Trainee/Stagiaire Sous-titreur Vocal
National Captioning Canada Inc. – Calgary, AB