Dishwasher and Dining Room Attendant
Offre d'emploi #5258
- Employer: People Ready pour le Cirque du Soleil
- Location: Calgary
- Date d'affichage: Jul 12, 2019
- Date de clôture: Jul 25, 2019
Dishwasher and Dining Room Attendant jobs in. These Dishwasher and Dining Room Attendant jobs are Temporary opportunities! If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Dishwasher and Dining Room Attendant include but are not limited to:
- Clean up tables, chairs and floor in dining room and terrace
- Clean and fill condiments, i.e. salt, pepper and sugar shakers
- Change garbage, compost, and recycling bags
- Must be willing to assist with customer service (no specific experience required)
- Participate in the tear down and set up of the kitchen
- Wash, dry and fold laundry in the morning
- Mop back of Kitchen floors
- Maintain workstation keeping a fast pace in a high-volume environment
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Dishwasher and Dining Room Attendant jobs:
- Must have industrial dishwasher exp.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Available to work 6 days a week (Tuesdays – Sundays)
- Should have 2 years exp. working in a busy kitchen or catering environment
- Must maintain appropriate personal hygiene; have a clean and neat appearance
- Able to work well in a fast-paced team
- Good manners, professional demeanor and customer service skills
- Perform task quickly and efficiently
What's in this for you?
- Pay rates starting at /Hour!
- Daily or Weekly Pay – you receive a paycheck every day or week
- Comprehensive benefits after week – medical, dental, vision, options available to be considered for this Dishwasher and Dining Room Attendant job at Cirque du Soleil in!
If you you are interested please call our office to book an appointment:
150/152 58th Avenue SW -403-640-7768
10-3745 Memorial Drive SE -403-235-1665
or you can send your resume and we will call you to book an appointment with you to register.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.