Part-Time Customer Service Representatives
Offre d'emploi #5086
- Employer: Shareworks by Morgan Stanley
- Location: Downtown
- Date d'affichage: May 23, 2019
- Date de clôture: Jun 21, 2019
Has your paper napkin business plan turned into a billion-dollar reality? Ours has, and our employees have helped us get to where we are today; and as we continue to scale towards being the incomparable leader in our industry, we are looking for a Customer Service Representative to help write the next chapter with us.
What started as a sketch on a napkin is now our world-class software platform that combines cutting-edge technology with outstanding client service and premier wealth management capabilities. Shareworks by Morgan Stanley is designed to simplify the complexities of equity plan management, while helping employees realize the full potential of their benefits.
If you’re sitting there scratching your head while reading this and wondering how you could possibly be part of “simplifying the complexities of equity compensation”, keep reading to the bottom and you’ll find out!
We currently have a permanent opportunity for: Part-Time Customer Service Representatives
Located in the Eau Claire neighbourhood of downtown Calgary, AB this role is the face of our Company to our customers. Our agents interact daily with a wide variety of our clients, building and maintaining strong relationships with corporate participants. We have always been successful in building trust and respect with our customers through dedicated relationship management, supported by delivering our promise of "Everyday Excellence".
We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing individuals who share our passion for customer service excellence and have a deep desire to learn through a combination of training and hands-on experience. Whether or not you have experience with equity compensation plan administration, if this sounds like an exciting challenge and your kind of work environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Handling inbound and outbound calls to stock option and share purchase plan participants focused on transactions
- Addressing customer needs and challenges while keeping other team members updated with ongoing client requests and requirements
- Answering questions by using Shareworks™ and other online tools
- Stock Market Trading – Order execution, Change Former Order (CFO) and related questions
- Handling complaints from participants, ensuring all situations are closed off or escalated appropriately
- Keeping operational results in mind by seeking to achieve daily benchmarks for call volume
- Following established rules that support compliance and audit purposes
- Comfortable enforcing or escalating issues on a case by case basis
- Ensure customer satisfaction by completion of activities – all situations closed off and follow up on any unresolved issues
- Degree or diploma in Business, Commerce, Finance or similar area of focus would be preferred but is not mandatory
- Fluency in oral and written English is a requirement; fluency in French or Spanish (or another language) would be an asset
- Proven success with communication and customer service in a variety of service mediums including direct contact via phone, fax and email
- Understanding of markets and trading would be a definite asset, but is not mandatory
- Flexible availability to accommodate dynamic business needs, Monday-Friday between 6:00am-6:00pm
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tools , software and technologies quickly
- Strong analytical, attention-to-detail, and problem solving skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and evolving environment which includes ongoing learning and training opportunities
Successful applicants MUST be available for a 2-week training period at full-time hours starting June 17, 2019. No time off will be permitted during the training period. After the training period, schedules will revert to permanent part-time (24-32 hours per week, scheduled 2-3 weeks in advance). You will be scheduled between the hours of 6am to 6pm MT.
Okay, if you kept reading until now but you’re still wondering how you can help “simplify the complexities of equity compensation”, this analogy may help:
Luke Skywalker works for Deathstar Inc. and as part of the benefits program he receives stocks annually from the Company. Thankfully, Deathstar Inc. uses Shareworks™ so Luke can log in to see how many stocks he has received to date, when they are vesting, and even sell those stocks when the price is right. Meanwhile, Princess Leia in finance uses Shareworks™ to manage what the Company is offering out to all the employees. If you’re still confused, don’t worry, we’ll provide training to make you an expert!
While we thank all applicants for their interest, please note that only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org