Offre d'emploi #5028
- Employer: CanaDream
- Location: Hors Calgary
- Date d'affichage: Apr 30, 2019
- Date de clôture: May 31, 2019
Job location (s): Balzac
Alberta Wage: Competitive wages, benefits and bonus
Start date: ASAP
Employment status: Permanent full-time
Reports to: Marketing Manager(‘s)
Imagine working in the heart of the Canadian Rocky Mountains, one hour away from Banff, one of Alberta’s main tourist attractions. Envision yourself being a part of international and local guests’ holiday by interacting with them and providing them with exceptional service by creating unforgettable memories. That imagination can become a reality for you if you take the next step and come and work for CanaDream. We invite our Guests to “Experience Canada at their own pace” and create memories to share with family and friends.
Our state-of-the-art facility is an inviting setting with spacious work spaces and we work hard and have fun at the same time. We also offer competitive wages, bonus, growth opportunities and comprehensive training.
Please visit our website for more information - www.canadream.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr.
What we are looking for:
If you are an individual who thinks I am happy to first, is passionate about people, and enjoys creating and implementing innovative marketing and advertising campaigns, CanaDream is the place for you!
Not only are we seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Marketing Coordinator to deliver Wow to our Guests, Customers and Co-workers every chance he/she gets, we are seeking candidates who are passionately accountable and resourceful at accomplishing tasks in a confident, humble and trustworthy way.
The Marketing Assistant/Coordinator will manage a wide range of marketing tasks, processes and projects to help deliver CanaDream and Apollo USA’s Marketing plans. Activities include updating website with special offers (wholesale and retail), email communication, social media account management, advertising (online and offline), providing branding materials for stations and assisting with materials for the RV’s (Guest Guides etc.). This will involve interaction with our various departments to ensure that the communications employed reflect our brand accurately. Additionally, he/she will perform a range of administrative and marketing support duties related to the daily operations of the marketing department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain & update content on relevant website including translations
• Assist in all general marketing tasks- creating of guides, documents, brochures, material for stations etc
• Assist in email communication on all channels- retail, wholesale, internal
• Assist in photography and video requirements for the website
• Assist in social media updating and plan creation across all platforms
• Review blog content and writing of new material
• Respond to guest reviews on Trustpilot
• Handle Image requirements for websites
• Create destination information and travel itineraries for website and oversee its translation
• Create station print materials (operation procedures, station maps, content management manuals)
• Assist Station Managers in marketing requirements for their stations
• Support revisions and rewrite of the Guest Guides
Skill Set, Education and Experience
• Proficiency in the use of computer programs such as Microsoft Office Suite, Graphic Databases, Internet browsers, Email Marketing systems and CMS (Kentico)
• Proficiency in Adobe products including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is a must
• Fluent in English and French- written and spoken. Other languages also helpful
• 2 years or more of marketing experience
• Degree or Diploma in Marketing preferred
• Ability to build and maintain positive working relations with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization
• Communicate effectively by speaking, listening and writing in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques
• Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolves problems and make decisions that enhance the organization effectiveness
• Effectively assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear and timely decisions
If you would enjoy working in a company that values integrity, truth, and ongoing self-improvement, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume to Racquel Daley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.