Chef de cuisine avec expérience / Executive Cook
Offre d'emploi #4748
- Employer: The Boulevard Café
- Location: Calgary
- Date d'affichage: Mar 06, 2019
- Date de clôture: Mar 31, 2019
The Boulevard Café Is looking for an Executive Cook who is prepared work hard in a catering restaurant.Cook is responsible for day to day operations of the kitchen.
Job Summary - Chef Cook
- Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory.
- Analyze operating costs and other data.
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods,
- Requisition food and kitchen supplies,
- Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions,
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food,
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerance
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
European and most importantly Eastern European Cuisine: 3 years (Required) Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Head Chef position in a high volume and mid to upscale environment.
Minimum of 8 years' combined experience in the trade of cooking Financial management skills e.g., ability to understand and manage COG’s, operating budgets, forecasting and scheduling
Cooks also need to maintain Alberta Health standards. This Position is anywhere from 35-40 hours a week Monday- Friday.
We are looking for someone who has first Aid/CRP, a criminal record check and Food safety Course. This position is starting on April 2019.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.50 /hour
Please submit your resume to The Boulevard Café at email@example.com