Offre d'emploi #4685
- Employer: Edmonton bakery and pastry shop
- Location: Hors Calgary
- Date d'affichage: Feb 28, 2019
- Date de clôture: Mar 31, 2019
THE POSITION - Summary
Our client is looking for a Production Manager to develop and lead a high-performance production team at their Edmonton bakery and pastry shop.
You will be responsible for performance reviews, scheduling, organizing, supervising and directing the activities of artisan bread production while ensuring overall quality and food safety. You will be also supervising the pastry team.
This position is a night shift from 8pm to 5am, 5 days a week.
- 3+ years working experience in a high-volume artisan bakery
- Management experience with 1+ year providing direct supervision with multi-cultural backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Great ability to communicate in English
- Familiar with yeasted preferments and sourdough
- Managing the bread production team (7) and supervising the pastry department.
- Scheduling team members according to the company’s policies.
- Managing the staff performance
- Training the staff members
- Recommending ways to reduce cost
- Creating and Developing new products and recipes
- Supervising the preparation of the products to ensure quality, timing and safety of the bakery products.
- 90% of production and 10% of office duties
HOURS OF WORK
- This position requires you to work a minimum of 40 hours per week. Candidates must be able to work Nights and Weekends
- Night Shift from 8pm to 5am
Job Type: Full-time