HRBP Talent Acquisition
Offre d'emploi #4415
- Employer: BBA
- Location: Calgary
- Date d'affichage: Jan 10, 2019
- Date de clôture: Jan 31, 2019
Job Title : HRBP Talent Acquisition
Job Category : Administration
Job Status : Regular employee
Location : Calgary
Reference Number : 2018-100-2436
Working for BBA means being part of a team of talented people who have the passion to succeed and the drive to excel in order to provide first-class service to clients.
Recognized for its extensive field experience and cutting-edge expertise, BBA has been delivering a comprehensive range of consulting engineering services for over 35 years, from studies and design to commissioning and operational support. Our firm is supported by a network of offices across Canada to carry out mandates at the local, national and international levels.
BBA provides a stimulating and friendly working atmosphere. We focus on building teams with complementary talents and provide employees with a work environment conducive to developing their skills.
BBA is a Canada's Best Employer recipient from Aon Hewitt and is part of the prestigious Platinum Club of the Best Managed Companies, which unites companies that have held onto their title for over six consecutive years. For BBA, making the list speaks to the rigour of our practices and our unique approach to employee and client relations.
To find out more about BBA, follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our talent acquisition specialists: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bba_2.
Job Description :
Our team of HR professionals is looking for an exceptional candidate who is passionate about HR and will contribute to our influence across Canada.
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner for the Western Canada region, the incumbent will serve as an HR consultant for internal clients and in so doing will contribute significantly to fulfilling business plans. The incumbent will also provide practical and strategic support by sharing expertise in human resource management and talent acquisition.
Talent acquisition component
• Participate in setting up talent attraction strategies.
• Support, collaborate and play an advisory role with internal clients who are responsible for recruiting.
• Serve as ambassador for the quality of the candidate experience.
• Identify qualified applications and supply candidate pools using the Internet and social networks.
• Conduct preselection telephone or video interviews and promote career prospects at BBA.
• Plan, coordinate and conduct structured interviews based on the level of positions to be filled.
• Coordinate pre-employment assessments in collaboration with our service providers.
• Propose and finalize salary analyses in collaboration with other HRBPs and hiring managers in anticipation of job offers.
• Present and negotiate job offers with candidates.
• Participate in career and professional networking events.
• Work closely with the HR team throughout the staffing process.
• Rigorously apply the recruiting process and Promote best practices in talent attraction within the team.
• Train, coach and advise assigned clients on HR challenges and best practices, including, but not limited to, employee relations, succession planning, engagement, integration, retention and mobility.
• Take action to solve complex problems and suggest proactive approaches as well as potential solutions to management issues.
• Understand the goals and business challenges of assigned clients in order to play a key role in fulfilling business plans; help identify strategic HR initiatives to support strategic plans.
• Responsible for translating the business challenges of assigned clients into concrete, measurable HR interventions; be proactive in helping to develop a structured process and implement activities for retention, engagement and development as well as succession planning.
• Support and promote HR programs and processes in the areas of HR management and best business practices for the firm, and be responsible for implementing a range of initiatives in collaboration with managers.
• Support managers in managing staff and fostering the development of their personnel management skills.
• Exceptional team player
• Business acumen
• Organizational agility
• Organized, detail-oriented and thorough
• Ability to adapt quickly and perform tasks under pressure
• Time and priority management.
• Bachelor’s degree in, HR management, industrial relations or business administration (with a specialization in HR management)
• 5 to 8 years of experience in the human resources
• Significant work experience in talent acquisition and as an HRBP/Generalist
• Ability and keen interest in leading multi-site recruiting
• Available to travel among our offices, where required
• Excellent ability and interest in using new technology
• Superior computer skills with MS Office and social networks, such as LinkedIn and others
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to establish a quality-oriented partnership and work as a team member
• Solution-oriented attitude, readiness to evolve in a dynamic matrix environment that requires conclusive results
• Ability to adopt a client-based approach (internally) and to tactfully manage sensitive situations
• Highly organized, structured and autonomous approach with a proven ability to work in a matrix organization.
BBA is committed to promoting diversity and employment equity. We thank you for your interest in our firm. Please note that only those candidates selected will be contacted.