Project Manager / Estimator
Offre d'emploi #4292
- Employer: Groupe MCL inc.
- Location: Calgary
- Date d'affichage: nov. 22, 2018
- Date de clôture: déc. 20, 2018
Groupe MCL has achieved long-standing success, through the highs and lows of the economy, from the leadership and abilities of the company's owner/operator. It is at this time that the company requires a part-time Project Manager to support the growth of the company.
The Project Manager/estimator may in fact be a semi-retired candidate, and in fact this may be the best fit for this position. The Project Manager must be available to work a flexible schedule depending on the priorities of the company. Hours of work are estimated to be anywhere from 15 hours/month to 80 hours/month.
The successful proponent must come equipped as a self-starter and with a great deal of experience in the construction industry.
The position for the Project Manager will have the following job duties: estimating, procurement, material management, logistics, change management, business development and coordinating with other trades.
A general list of job duties is shown below.
- Efficiently estimate and secure commitments
- Establish strong, productive customer relationships
- Perform accurate blueprint take-offs for all Masonry related materials in preparing estimate
- Prepare quotations and process orders
- Coordinate with other trades and general contractor for sequencing and scheduling
- Address and price change management issues
- Provide support for all internal staff
- Procure and receive material
- Aid with safety paperwork preparation, tracking and logging where required
- Perform all document control related activities, including but not limited to product submittals and requests for information
The successful candidate should be a part-time job seeker who is well experienced in the construction industry and not looking for a full-time position.
The successful candidate should expect to work from home when performing regular office duties from their home computer and should be flexible to work hours that are needed based on priorities.
- French speaking ability is considered a strong asset
- Possess a desire and aptitude to provide superior service and support to our customers
- Self-motivated with strong planning skills and time management skills
- Strong computer skills including Excel & Outlook
- Excellent communication skills; high energy, enthusiastic with proven people skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Work with a high degree of emotional intelligence and business integrity
- Desire to be a long-term mentor to future junior employees down the road
- Experience in Masonry industry or trade an asset
- Commercial Masonry estimating experience an asset
Please provide a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The cover letter (max 1 page) should indicate how you meet the stated qualifications and why you are excited for this part-time position.
Job duties are intended to start immediately but the company may be flexible with the start date.
Groupe MCL inc
200 sunset cir
Cochrane , Alberta